General Terms & Policies of Use
If you continue to navigate and use this website, then you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use, which dictate your use of the website.
- This website contains information that belongs to HCG.
- HCG takes all necessary measures to ensure the proper operation of the electronic services it provides. HCG is not responsible for any damage (direct or indirect, positive or negative) that the user of the Website may suffer from the use or inability to use it, from delays in its use, from errors or omissions in it, from telephone line interruptions, power outages or other reasons.
- The information displayed on the website is republished after consultation with the relevant Directorates and every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information published. However, HCG is not responsible for any spelling or other errors in the republishing of this information, as well as for any negative consequences or damage that the user of the website may suffer as a result of using this information.
- This website uses only the cookies that are necessary for its operation. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of each visitor / user and include non-personal identities of users of the website and are not aware of any document or file on his computer.
The following information is recorded in log files for each request to the site server from the visitor / user browser:
- the IP address of the visitor / user, which is his / her personal data, even if we cannot identify him / herself based on this information,
- the date and time of execution of each request for data transfer between browser and server (https request) for the operation of the https protocol,
- the server response code together with the https protocol call parameters (https response),
- the server response time in ms to each request and
- the type of browser through which the request was made.
The above data is collected to control the security of information and services of HCG, to ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of information and data from accidental or illegal or malicious actions or events, to investigate any cyber attacks and incidents and to support any relevant legal claims.